Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Best Friends Animal Society

First of all, I want to congratulate my awesome Project for Paws supporters on helping me achieve 1.5k pageviews! It meant so much to me and the views were going up almost every minute for a good hour or so. It was phenomenal to experience all of the support from all of you guys. Each one of these views inspires me to write to one more company asking for sponsorships or to sew a ribbon and button on one more collar. One day, when I start my own animal rescue, I hope you guys know that you have helped me get there.

As you might know, I'm a huge supporter myself of Best Friends Animal Society and love what they do. They have been involved in tons of rescues and they inspire me to save animals, like Willow, each day. I think it's time that we help this awesome rescue so please join me and Best Friends to Save Them All.


Please visit my donation page here  and help give deserving animals like Bigby and Krypto a second shot at life!