Thursday, November 27, 2014

1 More Day (+ Thanksgiving Post)

1 More Day.... yup... 1 more day until the annual Project for Paws Collar Fundraiser. I can't wait!


I am grateful for all of you supporters out there. It means so much to me that people care about Project for Paws and care about what we are doing. Caring is a powerful thing. I am grateful for the people and places and things that care.

I am grateful for my parents. You have raised me so well and encouraged me to stand tall and stand up for what I believe in.

I am grateful for my aunts, uncles, brother and cousins. I will have everlasting memories with all you guys and I will never forget every time you guys helped me up when I fell.

I am grateful for my grandmothers. You are both strong, strong woman who taught me to speak out and be a brave, determined person.

I am grateful for my friends. They say that friends are the family that you choose, and whoever said that is ever so brilliant. Thanks for all the laughs and smiles, you guys.

I am grateful for my pets. This is so true. Bigby, Krypto, Frannie and Molly (and my snails Katniss and Tris) have brought a tremendous amount of hope and light to my lives. You guys are wonderful.

I am grateful for having such a beautiful world to live in. If everybody recycled, showed compassion to the people, to the plants, to the pets and to the planet, we would have a perfect world. We can start one person at a time.

Thank you all for the support and love. I hope that you also have many, many things to be thankful for.